Lighting Upgrades for Rutherford & Raglan Service Stations
We’re thrilled to announce that WSP have awarded us the contract for lighting/energy efficiency upgrades to the BP Service stations at Rutherford and Raglan.
The works, beginning next week, include the replacement of old technology lighting (halogen, metal alloy and fluorescent), to achieve energy efficiencies across the two facilities.
Our Lighting Upgrade Scope Includes
• External eave lighting and shop front portal lighting
• External shop wall lights
• Car wash lights and eaves
• Flood/pole lights (retrofitted to existing poles)
• Canopy lights
• Lighting control system upgrade to new BP spec
Lumapower are proud assist WSP in helping deliver electrical installations and energy solutions across the fuels industry.