Are you a Licenced Electrician looking looking to join a growing Electrical Company?
We are growing and are seeking a casual electrician to join our friendly team, helping to deliver a range of works for our commercial customers in including, but not limited to:
- Preventative and statutory maintenance works across a large base of schools
- LED upgrades for retail stores and service stations
- Residential work (limited)
The applicant must:
- Have at least 1 year post apprenticeship experience in the industry.
- Have good communication skills
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have a professional and courteous manner
- Be an Australian citizen or resident and
- Hold a current electrical licence, driver’s licence, industry white card, EWP licence
- Be able to work unsupervised.
*Data or solar experience is not essential, however will be considered an advantage.
A negotiable pay rate, superannuation and 4 weeks annual leave in accordance with Award conditions are also included.
In return you will be provided with:
- Above award wages
- A great team culture
- varied work sites
- A fully maintained service vehicle
- Company uniform